[Sca-cooks] FW: Elizabethans using Platina and proper cookware

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 19:15:10 PST 2006

Great!  If push comes to shove, see if you can load them onto your computer,
put them in a zip file and email the file to me.

And I know what you mean about trying to figure out what to wear...I'm in a
similar quandry about next weekend.  I have plenty of fancy "duds" to wear
to events, but fear that my modern clothing selection is more limited.  Oh
well, I'll figure out something!

Kiri

PS:  Have a great time...and pass my congratulations and warm regards to
Lainie!