[Sca-cooks] FW: Elizabethans using Platina and proper cookware

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 26 20:50:55 PST 2006

I won't have any problems getting them onto my computer--handy-dandy
software package came with the camera <g>.  I don't know how much
compression will help image files, but I can sure zip them.  Heck, by the
time I get back from An Tir, I should have my new internet connection, which
will be mathoms faster than my current dialup situation, and my new computer
(sitting behind me, pouting in its box until I get caught up on some
financial paperwork I *need* to do) can actually burn cd's and dvd's, so if
nothing else, I could fry them onto a cd, and mail it to you.
My problem with clothes is that I've gotten rid of everything that no longer
fits and/or I no longer wear, so I'm literally down to a closet with three
tunics, a couple of apron gowns and a few shifts.  All of them field garb,
and all of the gowns waaaay too short, because when I was thinking
measurements to cut out the body pieces for the gowns, the length I was
thinking of was the same as my shifts, and I completely spaced out the fact
that I don't make those floor-length.   AAARRRRggggghhh! And I categorically
refuse to show up at a fancy, out-of-kingdom event, for such a special
occasion, in something less than my best.
--Maire