[Sca-cooks] Wastels yfarced

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 5 23:44:36 PST 2006

Wastel is a fine white bread, so I would expect to use a boule of 6 to 8
ounces up to 1 pound.  They should probably also be loaves of flour, water,
yeast and salt, rather than enriched bread, and have a good crust on them.
I would expect the average dinner roll to be too small and too soft.

I haven't tried the recipe, so I'm interested in hearing of your
experiences.

Bear