[Sca-cooks] Expression of Citizenship OT

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 6 21:40:34 PST 2006

Whatever your personal values and viewpoints, I encourage everyone in USA
tomorrow to excercise their right to participate in the election process.
Vote.  It is our chance to proclaim our citizenship and voice our
preferences in our government/elected officials.  This is one of the rights
that separates us from the vast majority of our our Medieval forebears, who
got no vote in many, many situations.

niccolo difrancesco
(please, no platform or political threads . . . .  )