[Sca-cooks] Expression of Citizenship OT

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed Nov 8 17:41:14 PST 2006

Ah, The benefits of living in one of the United States 3rd World Countries -
Oregon!  We voted about a week and 1/2 ago and mailed it in.  Nothing higher
tech than a stubby pencil and the residual memory of being forced to color
within the lines :-).

Looking out at the pouring rain (Pineapple Express they call it) I was so
happy not to be standing in line at my local polling place. Utilizing a
large wheeled dump truck to get through the back roads with the ballots was
also avoided. I could even wear my o -Pin- ion pin and not be asked to take
it off in the Polling place :-)  Sadly, only a 61% turn out for an off year
election, but at least we voted.

Heavens, we let our military vote; with something other than their guns, and
they like it that way.

Regina