[Sca-cooks] 12th Night Gift Baskets

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 16:55:25 PST 2006

Period spices/herbs.  Mustards/condiments made from period recipes (recipe
included).  Flavored oils/vinegars.  Period breads or other relatively
unperishable period foodstuffs.  A themed basket might be recipes for a
couple of period dishes, with the spices/herbs needed to make that dish.
Another possibility would be items from a particular cuisine...Indian,
Middle Eastern, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, etc.

Kiri