[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:22:24 PST 2006

On 11/20/06, Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, it feels like 50 years to me.
>
> So, what are y'all making for Thanksgiving?
> On T-Day itself, my lady and I will be going to a Household dinner
> so we'll be bringing a couple of potluck items.

We're going to a friend's house for dinner...taking along (by request)
savory toasted cheese which we'll be doing with  asparagus.

We purchased a turkey breast to cook probably on Friday.  Phillip brought
home the Food Section from the San Francisco Chronicle, and we're going to
try a couple of the recipes from that...including their version of brined
turkey.  There was also a delightful recipe for Brussels' Sprouts and a
dressing recipe that uses walnut bread and a sweet French country bread,
along with 3 different kinds of mushroom, currants or raisins and other
seasonings, etc.  So we're going to be 'sperimenting!

Kiri