[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Mon Nov 20 10:15:19 PST 2006

We usually go to Chass's parents for Thanksgiving, taking a few desserts,
mostly pies.  Then on Saturday, we have a household/extended family (adopted
family) Thanksgiving for our friends who are more like family, yet don't
have family close enough to spend Thanksgiving with.  For that, we usually
make Baked Turkey with dressing, baked ham, pumpkin pie, pecan pies,
Mincemeat Pie, mashed potatoes, turkey or chicken and noodles, green beans,
candied sweet potatoes, chocolate divinity pie, and a dish I make called
cherry delight.

My family gathers together for Thanksgiving, but we haven't made it in the
past few years because my parents' house is in no way accessible, and their
idea of a ramp to get Chass into the house is a piece of plywood laid over
the steps.  With a 500+ lb chair, that's not a viable option.

Elizabeta