[Sca-cooks] Fruit Paste...

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 25 14:55:22 PST 2006

OK, this may sound silly, but i don't know what i should be pouring
my fruit pastes into. I need to keep them about 6 weeks. Most
"period" recipes say to pour them into boxes, but i don't have a
handy supply of 16th C. fruit paste boxes around :-)

I haven't made any fruit pastes yet because i haven't answered this question.

If it should be the consensus that plastic is the thing, i don't have
any, so i'll have to buy some - what's good? AND i'd prefer to keep
the fruit pastes from direct contact with the plastic. What should i
line the plastic with that will peel off the fruit paste (and,
please, not plastic wrap :-)

Help!

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)