[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP From the Boston Globe: "Hatred of Rachael Ray Can Be A Powerful Uniting Force"

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 26 09:29:13 PST 2006

Has it ever occured to you guys to *just turn the t.v. off????* if you don't
like what's on? ;o) I figure I have better things to do than watch t.v.
shows I find annoying.  Of course, I don't have cable or the food network or
any of that stuff, so I only vaguely know what y'all are referring to (on
this list long enough to pick up bits by osmosis, if nothing else).....
--maire, going off to figure out what to have for breakfast.....