[Sca-cooks] OOP Odd "Cookbooks" Found

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 5 23:12:20 PST 2006

They're interesting, of questionable accuracy, and have some very
interesting recipes.  They were published by Herter's, Inc., a mail order
sporting goods and back country supplier that went out of business in the
late 70's.  I bought a number of things from them including books, walnut
trays, a sleeping bag, some hunting gear, etc.

Bear