[Sca-cooks] task spreadsheet for kitchen timing?

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Thu Nov 9 08:17:17 PST 2006

At 08:08 AM 11/9/2006,Anne-Marie Rousseau said something like:
>Its standard practice in the Madrone Culinary Guild to create large
>intricate spreadsheets to cover the kitchen schedule etc for our banquets (I
>even do it for Thanksgiving dinner ;))
>
>I can happily send a copy to someone if they want one?
>
>--Anne-Marie

yes, PLEASE!! That would be wonderful, thank you.  My brain works better if
I can see an example of how it's done, rather than a set of written
instructions.
My address is on the top of the note there, as there is no general
catch-all address for the cooking guilds here without subscribing first.
Thanks
Maggie