[Sca-cooks] Privy Purse Expenses of Princess Mary, afterwards Queen Mary

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Mon Nov 20 22:45:49 PST 2006

I have a copy of the original volume this one printed in 1848 (yum!)  Glad
to see that it is out on the web and available for mining!  So is the
inventory of Mary Queen of Scots.  Wish I could find a better one of
Elizabeth!  Darn the fact that the next Queen utilized most of the stuff to
be remade for things for herself and household without putting down what it
was first!  Does anyone know of something like that?

Regina