[Sca-cooks] Zero Birthday and The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Fri Nov 24 09:21:50 PST 2006

Your menu sounds to die for.... one question though..... If this is
your mom's BIG BIRTHDAY dinner and she hates cheese, why have a
cheese course? Shouldn't the whole dinner be built around HER likes.
(and if the other diners like cheese, it won't kill them to go
without this one time.)
Just a thought.
Phillipa