[Sca-cooks] warming dishes for competition

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:16:42 PST 2006

Do you have access to electricity?  If so, you could use something like a
electric skillet or wok...not sure if that would be acceptable as I'm not
familiar with the dish, but that would certainly keep it warm.  If there's
no electricity where you'll be doing the display, you could heat it up using
something like the skillet or wok, then use a chafing dish to keep it warm.

Kiri