[Sca-cooks] Helewyse's new worlds article...

Sharron Albert morgana at gci.net
Mon Oct 2 22:06:47 PDT 2006

>   > This was part of a larger class on new world foods in old world
>menus.  I covered maize, squash, green beans, turkey and tomato.
>   What is of interest to note is that maize, squash, & green beans
>got a whole page in Mattioli while the poor tomato got a mere two
>lines included in the description for eggplant.  If you want to see
>the handout for the entire class I have posted it to the SCA cooks
>file section on the Yahoo group page.
>
>   Helewyse

Is there somewhere else one might see the entire article? I  just
spent 10 minutes arguing with Yahoo and never did get to the group
files. Yahoo hates me.

Thanks,

Morgana yr Oerfa
--
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy
is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do. --Savielly