[Sca-cooks] Stray bits of food weirdness, none of them in-period....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 5 04:01:54 PDT 2006

Our evening was once again stormy as was the day.
Kinda spoils doing certain things like confections.
I have been thinking about candy again, but I think I'll be
reading about it because once they shoot up the knee again today,
I'll be laying around with leg elevated and iced for the next 48-72
hours.

The new grocery store in the area actually stocks Quark. That's about
the most unusual thing I've come across recently. But they sold out
Sticky Toffee Pudding ice cream, so I only got the one pint.

Johnnae