[Sca-cooks] Stray bits of food weirdness, none of them in-period....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 5 04:07:23 PDT 2006

The new book
*And a Bottle of Rum: A History of the New World in Ten Cocktails
*is rather a fun read.
It's an American (or in the early going an Americas) history book with
lots of
info about drinking and Rum.I don't suppose that it will be to
everyone's taste
so people might take a look at a copy from their local library or look at
it at B&N or Borders before buying.

Johnnae