[Sca-cooks] The Backyard Lumberjack

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Oct 11 05:30:13 PDT 2006

  You go right ahead my son and pick up the adze, axe, and the wedge. I will
be sitting on the cooler full of beer over to the side of the wood pile.
Much as I have a fondness for things past, I  wish you the best of luck .
Along with a couple of living musems in the area that do that kind of thing
 Ross Farms Nova Scotia,
 King Edwards Landing NewBrunswick
 Cealian