[Sca-cooks] New Deep Fried Delight is....

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 12 12:03:47 PDT 2006

>Here's the recipe: Mix funnel-cake batter with Coke instead of water.
>Pour the batter into the fryer and cook up a mass of doughy strands.
>Stuff into a Coca Cola cup, sprinkle with powdered sugar and douse with
>pure Coke syrup. Top it with whipped cream and a cherry.

The mind boggles.  So, I think, do the arteries and the rest of the
body.  If somebody handed me a (small) piece I'd probably try it, but I
can't imagine actually paying for it.  Though I must admit I like a fair
number of other fried things.

My first picture, before reading the actual recipe, involved liquid
nitrogen - a sort of baked-Alaska Coke.

Sandra