[Sca-cooks] Last minute help for Viking pancakes

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 09:01:49 PDT 2006

> Christianna (I used blueberries – no lingonberries to be found in town today).

Greetings,

Just for future reference - you can get several different varieties of
Lingonberry jams, pastes and jucies at IKEA of all places.

I don't know if the jam would have helped you - but it is TASTY. Also,
they carry a line of Elderflower Waters and such also - which I have
noted in my little brain for the next time I stumble across a recipe
calling for Elderflower.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva