[Sca-cooks] Weather ( names?)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 14 19:13:53 PDT 2006

<<<   Would you be asking about me name or advising me to look among the
Pictish naming practices.
  Long story about that naming church, and state, got involved before
the end
of it. Realy long involving much alchol and many days of wandering
around
beffuddled. Rather funny considering I started life in the SCA as an
Iberian
Celt. With strong Visagothic influences. It is not registered either
something I realy should do some day.
   Cealian ( it got stuck on me) >>>

Uh oh. Nothing so deep. You had made a comment about "Hence the
painted balls,  I read the Almanacs too.". And I was making a
somewhat crude reference to the fact that the Picts were said to go
into battle completely nude except for painting themselves with body
paint or wode.  Although since we were talking about winter and snow,
maybe the blue paint wouldn't be needed. :-)

Stefan

> Uh. See:
> Picts-msg         (14K) 11/ 4/96    Info. on the Picts. Name sources.
>
> :-)
>
> Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas