[Sca-cooks] only one cookbook

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:36:24 PDT 2006

YES!!  It is on my wish list at Powell's but since I don't check my email
every day I missed getting one that finally showed up there and I don't even
know what the price was for that one.  I keep thinking about checking out
the library copy again and 'losing' it (just kidding).  I did copy the one
major section I wanted for reference.

I'm not surprised you knew which book I meant,

Katira