[Sca-cooks] Weather

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 16:06:00 PDT 2006

It has been snowing in Otherhill, off and on, for more than a month now.  We
have but two seasons here.

Winter - a season lasting from late August to late May

and

Construction - the other two months.

HOWEVER,

a quick check of the weather history site at Weather Underground confirms
what personal experience has shown.  There has been snow every month of the
year here.  Different years, of course ... but even during Construction
Season we have had road closures due to snow.

Seriously

No ... I would not fib.

THAT BEING SAID ... at the moment in Otherhill ... it is a balmy 55 degrees
Fahrenheit with clear blue skies.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.