[Sca-cooks] Savory Toasted Cheese was Savories for Banqueting Table?

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Oct 17 14:06:39 PDT 2006

its very interesting...when we reconstructed this recipe, we interpreted is as "an open face cheese
sandwhich which may or may not have asparagus and/or meat bits in it"

imagine my surprise when I visited the OUtlands and it was served as a cheese sauce over veggies!

my first reaction was one of "oh my! this is not right!" but then I re-read the recipe and realised
it was merely a matter of emphasis.

if one was to serve it as open faced cheesy bread bits, it would be MUCH easier to clean up, that's
for sure!

mmm. cheeeeese.......
--Anne-Marie