[Sca-cooks] OOP- kitchenaid ravioli maker attachment

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 14:25:03 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the list,

  Recently  (sunday) was my birthday...and when asked by my husband what I wanted- I replied-- attachments  for my mixer. (specifically pasta, meat grinder and sausage).    I have a kitchenaid stand mixer. I was looking online. I found the various attachments for the mixer.  I also saw the ravioli maker.  I was wondering if anyone had this and if so, is it worth the $125 investment.  Especially if you are going to make ravioli for a feast for 80?   I know the pasta maker and pasta roller can be used and then hand stuff the pasta for the ravioli.  I remember there being a small conversation going a while back out here on the list about the ravioli maker but don't remember if it was 'a good idea' or nope, don't do it.

  Thanks
  Alexa
  Barony of Marinus