[Sca-cooks] Helewyse's new worlds article...

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 09:03:17 PDT 2006

Morgana yr Oerfa wrote: Is there somewhere else one might see the entire article? I  just spent 10 minutes arguing with Yahoo and never did get to the group files. Yahoo hates me.

  I am working on getting it up on my website but am having issues with that right now.  I am willing to email it directly to interested parties in either pdf or word format, just contact me directly.

  Helewyse