[Sca-cooks] new books hurrah - commercial note

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 6 20:25:53 PDT 2006

Hmmm, I can relate.  A number of years ago we had to take down a 50 foot
pecan tree in the backyard.  It took three years to find a sawyer to take
the 3 to 3 1/2 foot diameter 7 foot long main trunk.  Most of the rest got
burned or given away, but I still have some left in the wood racks.  With
the pecan gone, I have to go out every few years and cut down the trash
trees that try to take over.

Bear