[Sca-cooks] new books hurrah - commercial note

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 16:22:59 PDT 2006

Hmmmm... I can relate.  I have a 150 foot pecan tree in my backyard.  The trunk is
at least 12 feet in diameter.  We have the hardest time finding someone to come
and trim it every five years or so...  There is no access to it other than by foot,
so they can't use a cherry-picker.  "What?  You want me to climb that tree?  Sorry,
lady..."

Huette

--- Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Hmmm, I can relate.  A number of years ago we had to take down a 50 foot
> pecan tree in the backyard.  It took three years to find a sawyer to take
> the 3 to 3 1/2 foot diameter 7 foot long main trunk.  Most of the rest got
> burned or given away, but I still have some left in the wood racks.  With
> the pecan gone, I have to go out every few years and cut down the trash
> trees that try to take over.
>
> Bear
>

> > and a really WEIRD one - Thhe Backyard Lumberjack
> >
> >    Devra the Baker

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/