[Sca-cooks] Cotignac Was: Late SCA-Period Sweets?

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Mon Oct 9 11:15:36 PDT 2006

at my grocery store, next to the chic chic cheese case I now am seeing pear paste (like
quince paste but pears). its really really yummy with cambazola, just sayin'

so now I'm all inspired to take some of those pears I canned earlier and cook them down
into yummy fruit pastes.

do we know of any period recipes for doing this with things other than quince?

--Anne-Marie, who can only eat so many pies... and has three apple trees and two pear
trees, along with the baby quince and three baby fig trees :)

On Mon Oct  9 12:08 , "Holly Stockley"  sent: