[Sca-cooks] OOP- kitchenaid ravioli maker attachment

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 17:52:59 PDT 2006

Happy Birthday!  Yay, mixer attachments!

I helped on a feast about four years ago that had
stuffed ravioli as part of one course.  We tried both
methods - ravioli attachment and the metal ravioli tin
with roller.  Honestly, the one that worked the best
FOR US was the metal ravioli tin with the wooden
roller.  The attachment, while very nifty, actually
took us longer than doing them manually.  Of course,
some who are more mechanically inclined may do better,
it was a bit of a challenge for us.  The feast was for
80 people and I believe we made 320 individual
ravioli's - it took us about 2 hours all together.
This dish in particular gave me a real love for fresh
pasta.

Eibhlin