[Sca-cooks] OOP- kitchenaid ravioli maker attachment

morses3 at aol.com morses3 at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 17:59:03 PDT 2006

Alexa, when I was planning a menu (probably for the same feast, although I was planning for 125), I experimented with the attachment a friend had vs. using the metal ravioli forms that you use with a rolling pin to cut the individual ravioli into pieces. The manual method worked better for me, the attachment I borrowed was from a friend was a caterer, he also prefers to make them manually, even in this kind of quantity.

You may be able to rent one from a party rental place to try one out first if you want to give it a try before you buy one.

Geffrei

I also saw the ravioli