[Sca-cooks] OT - bologne

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Oct 19 18:06:35 PDT 2006

Cook it somewhat akin to rice- roughly 1 c bulgar to 1 3/4 c water.
Other than that, anything you do with rice will work with bulgar. Can
start by sauteeing it in butter, then adding favotite veggies and
preferred stock, or make it sweet, like oatmeal. You basicly want an
even texture with bits of good stuff in it.

One way to use it is as a salad type thing- cook it up, cool it, and
add yogurt, chopped cukes and mint. It's very versatile like most
starches.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Has anyone seen my temper?
I seem to have misplaced it at Stalag XXXV....