[Sca-cooks] table fountains

M+D: Mary and Doug Piero Carey mdcarey at compuserve.com
Sun Oct 29 09:13:19 PST 2006

Stefan asked if anyone had seen Cleveland Museum of Art's table
fountain.

I have, but it has been several years.  About all I remember is that
it is large, elaborate, & very impressive.  The metal was mostly
silver in color.  I don't recall whether it was actual silver or just
silver color.  I can't even remember which exhibit it was in.  I'll
do some digging & see if I bought the catalog (I usually do), but it
will be a couple days at least before I can get to it.  I wonder if
they made a video of the fountain in motion.  Sometimes CMA does do
that.  I'm  a member, perhaps the museum library will do a little
searching for me.

In service,

Maria