[Sca-cooks] Table Fountains

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 29 11:01:38 PST 2006

Maria wrote:
>Stefan asked if anyone had seen Cleveland Museum of Art's table
>fountain.
>
>I have, but it has been several years. About all I remember is that
>it is large, elaborate, & very impressive.

As I wrote earlier, I don't recall that it was "large" although our expectations may have been different.  To me, it was smaller than I had imagined from the pictures of it (http://www.clevelandart.org/educef/arts21/html/5452490.html).  The web site doesn't seem to give any dimensions.  I was impressed with its intricacy and delicacy.

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/