[Sca-cooks] Master Henry Best was un-bitter beer

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 15:43:08 PDT 2006

I did.  Oooops!  I managed to morph in his mundane
name with his SCA name.  It should have read Master
Henry ap Eynhallow.  *sigh*  In any case, he makes
fabulous beer and teaches really fun classes.  He's
one of those people that I try not to miss if they're
teaching.

Thanks, Johnnae and Urtatim.

Eibhlin