[Sca-cooks] Unilateral Crown Peerage Decisions- wasRe: Begging a Boon:

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 11:55:46 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/5/2006 12:05:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:

The East  has had some trouble lately with Peers and their associates
telling  new-made peers-- not just the person Phlip is talking about, or
me-- that  they don't deserve to be peers, even if the order was in
agreement about  it.

::Shrugs:: I didn't think I deserved it when I got it, so that's an  insult
that wouldn't stick. Wasn't my decision, all I had was a choice of  whether or
not to accept (I did). Sometimes the external measure _is_ more  accurate.

Corwyn

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will  annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm  Albright