[Sca-cooks] Unilateral Crown Peerage Decisions- wasRe: Begginga Boon:

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:08:59 PDT 2006

Kind of make us Good Peers (tm)  even more likely to stay away from
court.....

I'm done- Just give me a firesource, some food, and a good bottle of wine. I
promise to cook up something good and teach people how to do it.

God Bless and keep the King- far away from me.

Andrea
(from now on, it's small non- local, non RP  events where nobody knows me
and I can play incognito<after Barleycorn- I have promises to keep there)

The shifts of Fortune test the reliability of friends.
Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC), De Amicitia