[Sca-cooks] smoked fish

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 5 21:57:29 PDT 2006

Selene wrote:
I'm in Altavia, Caid, which is to say, the San Fernando Valley area of
Los Angeles, California. You tempt me mightily to visit Trimaris once more!

If you get the chance, please do come (and you too Huette). Come visit in
the winter when the weather is wonderous and the time of year I am certain
I live in paradise! If any of the rest of you on this list happen to come
to sunny Fladida, please drop me a line so we can meet and I can drag you
to the next event. Good ol' southern hospitality rules in my kingdom!

~Aislinn~
Et si omnes ego non.

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.