[Sca-cooks] Speaking of beets...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 7 21:36:30 PDT 2006

Woodcuts could have been used to mold panels for great pies, but there are
some technical difficulties with being able to seperate the paste from the
mold.  Also, I have seen no indication they were used in that manner.
Woodcuts were used as molds to decorate gingerbread, other cakes and some
breads (such as the Orthodox eucharist).

Bear