[Sca-cooks] OOP - Foods with Place Names

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Mon Sep 11 14:45:52 PDT 2006

Was written:

> Surprised that no one (that I've seen, anyway) has mentioned
>
> Berliner

I thought of it last night.  Instead of counting sheep I was going through
them alphabetically in my head.  Of the remaining Bs Bourbon and Bismarck
come to mind.  Boston Baked Beans and Manhattan Clam Chowder with three
words seems out of the running to me and if so then New England Clam Chowder
at four would be out too.   Side note it would seem that if we include
"Baked Alaska" we should also include its little know cousin "Frozen
Hawaiian".  Where does Charleston Chews fall... in or out?  What about
alcoholic drinks, the Manhattan for example?

Daniel