[Sca-cooks] Candlemas Feast

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Wed Sep 13 17:10:45 PDT 2006

Middle eastern foodstuff is pretty prevalent at Christmas time in our part
of the world, yet Russian  is perfect for our climate at that time too.
That is a rough choice!  {I'm already thinking of our own Shire feast in
January}  I see ME getting "over-done" but if your audience/feasters are new
to it, go ME.  I'm seriously thinking Northern Europe myself for Twelfth
Night.  So is Candlemas on Jan 27th?
Intrigued, Caointiarn