[Sca-cooks] Fantasy Foods and Digests

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 08:58:28 PDT 2006

I'm in the middle of 1634 myself.  There are some
interesting references to the kitchens and such but
there seems to be little discussion about food in
Flint's series.  The houses, costumes and customs
appear to be well researched.

The Digests have been coming out in an odd jumble for
the last two weeks or so.  Last night I got #45 and
this morning #'s 43, 44, and then 46 through 51
appeared in my inbox.  It does make following threads
somewhat strange, that's how I realized the order was
coming out all mixed up.

Eibhlin

Funny thing...I've been re-reading them as well...for
the umpteenth
time!  They never seem to grow old somehow.  I have
the same addiction
to the Deryni novels.  And I have a feeling that I'm
going to re-read
the Eric Flint/plus others including Mercedes Lackey
1632-3-4 novels.
Great stuff.

Kiri