[Sca-cooks] Bourbelier of Wild Pig

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 06:30:57 PDT 2006

grizly wrote:
> [...]
It does definitely remove the bits and parts...particularly bristles!  I
recall my grandparents doing that when they butchered a pig...before
doing much of anything with it, they did this to remove the bristles.

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn