[Sca-cooks] Sigh....okay

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 19:37:42 PDT 2006

He's had warnings, I've monitored him closely, he knows he was
under probation.

I didn't see enough to unsubscribe him but I see that he has
continued to irritate enough and disrupt enough people that
I've unsubscribed him.

I will be sending him notification that because he does not seem
to be able to play nice with others he can't come in again.

Perhaps if he makes a real effort and apologizes he may be allowed
to participate in a civil manner. If not, he won't be back.

I do apologize for delaying this departure but I'd hoped he would
be like many others that have learned the rules. Evidently not.

Gunthar