[Sca-cooks] Sigh....okay

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sun Sep 17 01:02:09 PDT 2006

>I do apologize for delaying this departure but I'd hoped he would
>be like many others that have learned the rules. Evidently not.

I'd filtered him to the trash long ago, and only saw his stuff in
other people's replies.
One of good things about this list, is that we mostly avoid that kind
of unpleasantness.
I know it wasn't easy for you, but thank you.

And while I'm writing, thank you for this list.  I love the way it
wanders all over the place, but has more sheer talent than I've ever
seen.  I've learned so much here.  These days my work schedule  keep
me from almost all events, and even from our local weekly meetings.

Ranvaig