[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 19:38:27 PDT 2006

> On Sep 26, 2006, at 9:33 PM, Pat Griffin wrote:
>

>> My back surgery is scheduled for 6 AM tomorrow, may be off line for
>> a while.
>> Thanks for all the prayers, kind thoughts, and other stuff you guys
>> are
>> doing for me.
>>

> We'll be thinking of you!
>

>>   I'll have my daughter, Lys, post on my condition tomorrow
>> night, if I am not to high.
>>

> You mean you're going to be high, and not allow us to share in the
> experience???
>
> Good luck!
>
> Adamantius

I also hope that all goes well...back surgery is a tricky thing, which
is why I never had the disc in my back fixed.  The good news is that I
haven't had a real problem with it, other than fatigue, in a number of
years.  But I've been very, very lucky.  Hopefully, once it's fixed,
you'll be able to get back to the life you enjoy...at least I hope so!

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn