[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Jim Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 26 20:19:12 PDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 7:38 PM, Elaine Koogler wrote:

[snip]
> I also hope that all goes well...back surgery is a tricky thing, which
> is why I never had the disc in my back fixed.

Nor will I.  The neurosurgeon told me earlier this year that they
couldn't fix one part without potentially damaging something else.
The latest MRI showed further narrowing of the L-5/S-1 disc space,
with a bulge, and more arthritic overgrowth at L4.  Oh, joy.

My cooking career is problematic until I can find something tall and
rolling to sit on in the kitchen, because I literally cannot stand
for more than a few minutes.

[sigh]

Selene will tell you what shape we were ALL in after the last 12th
Night we did.  I couldn't walk right for 4 days.  She was just fried,
from the neck down.

Jared