[Sca-cooks] Pulling Dogs

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Sep 27 07:00:00 PDT 2006

I can not stress enough to people make sure the dog is at least 1 year
old and have their hips x-rayed. In most dogs it doesn’t show up until
later in life. If they have any signs of Dysplesia do not use them for
pulling.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead