[Sca-cooks] OT-Snowball progress

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 29 05:43:24 PDT 2006

>An hour or two ago, we had a real breakthrough. He was slightly
>better pulling the wagon inside and I coaxed him outside. Last night
>he got from the door to the driveway, but no further. This time that
>went easier and then I got him down the driveway between the cars and
>to the street. and then he started really walking and pulling the
>wagon.

It sounds like Snowball isn't differentiating between walking and pulling,
and thinks "going for a walk" isn't something you do inside.  Once you got
out on the street he was thinking in terms of actually going somewhere, and
the fact that he was pulling something made no difference.  He just wanted
to *go*.

Sandra